More random pictures of the kids and such ranging May through the end of June.
With Jacob and Nash in school, Logan and Lainie have become great friends and play so cute together. It's been a lot of fun watching them!!!
while we were out planting the garden.
It's either cheetos or cheez its - wow she was dirty!!!
We poured some extra concrete in the side yard and got a basketball hoop too.
Three boys, three balls, and a little diva cheering them on.
Such a sweet boy!
Our posing princess.
I was on the phone in the basement and this is what I came upstairs too.
Yes, it is permanent sharpie marker and she's got a steady hand because there was just one tiny dot on her new shirt. Miraculously I got it all off with plenty of scrubbing.
Little stinker!!!
Her shins prove she has a touch of tomboy in her too!
Bumps and bruises up her legs just like the boys - too much climbing for my monkeys.
Gotta love 'em!!!!





2 comments:
Love to see the photos you post of the kids growing up. They are all too sweet - but that face on Lainie the day of the *marker incident* is priceless. How could anyone look at that picture and not just love the stuffing out of her?
Funny!! I have a pictue of Levi and Brycelyn with permanent marker ALL over them... More so on Levi. HE even colored his boy parts!! Talk about blackmale for later!! :)
Post a Comment