Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jacob's 6th Bday

Can you believe it??? Jacob is 6 years old!!! We held a small family party with some cake and gifts. I never got a pic of him with his gift - a new bike and helmet. He took off on it before I could snap a pic, so I'll have to get one for a later post.


Here he is with his requested cake - homemade chocolate cake with chocolate whip cream frosting.

Just some things that Jacob is interested in right now:

  • xBox - he loves to play the Lego games - Batman, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and his new favorite is Lego Harry Potter
  • Riding his bike with his friends round and round the cul-de-sac
  • Jacob is an excellent reader and likes new stories
  • He loves to be outside and run around with brothers and friends inventing new games with them
  • He loved kindergarten and is super excited to be going into 1st grade

WE LOVE YOU JACOB!!!!

0 comments: