Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pics of This & That

Here are some pics that were on the camera that I thought were cute so I wanted to share them.


Nash and Lainie were being so cute pretending to sword fight together one afternoon.


Fun Together

Lainie distracted by the camera

Nash posing for me

Jacob gets a treat everyday from his kindergarten teacher if he stays on Green for good behavior. One day he came out to the car with two gummy bears for staying on green for the day. I told him to go ahead and eat them but he informed me that he was saving them for his brothers. So he hands one to Logan and I commented, "Honey, if you give your brothers your candy, then there won't be any left for you. Go ahead and eat your other one, you earned it." He then gets teary-eyed and says, "But Mom, I want to give it to Nash. I want to be nice and share." I was so overcome with happiness that I think I got a little teary-eyed myself and proceeded to tell him how proud I was of him and how awesome that was that he wanted to be nice and share his candy. So when we got home, he asked for his after school snack, and I surprised him with a fudge bar from the freezer and once again told him how proud I was of him. Here is a pic to show how much he enjoyed his fudge bar.

0 comments: