My little boy is growing up too fast - Logan is 4 years old. Crazy!!! We had a quiet little family party at the house. If you can't tell from the pics he likes Spiderman.
Logan and I looked at Spiderman cake pictures online and I decided that I would try to make him one myself. Our day went really well and I had the cake made (from scratch) by mid- morning and then I don't know where the time went, but it was getting close to dinner time and I realized I hadn't decorated the cake yet, let alone frost it. The cake wasn't as professional looking as I'd have liked, but I decorated it in less than 20 minutes and had no black food coloring so I tried to make my own. So here are the results and Logan thought it was AWESOME and that is all that matters.
- Logan is so sweet and has such a tender heart!
- Logan is so easy going and doesn't get upset by much!
- Logan is so kind and shares so well with his brothers and sister!
- Logan is constantly giving me hugs or kisses without any reason! He just runs up and surprises me with a hug or kiss. I Love It!
- Logan really likes to play Lego Indiana Jones on the xbox and has become a fan of Indiana Jones. His birthday was going to be Indiana theme but I couldn't find any bedding so we went with Spiderman. It's so cute though, Logan will walk around humming the Indiana Jones theme song.
- Logan really likes Spiderman!
- Logan's favorite foods are cheeseburgers and cheese crisps.





2 comments:
What a cute little man! So sad to see our kids grow up huh? But at the same time it's fun to watch the people they become.
What a little cutie! And the cake looks fantastic!
Post a Comment