This picture captures my Dad and his wonderful smile perfectly. It has been two months today since he passed away! It seems like it has been years. I miss him terribly, so I wanted to pay a little tribute to him on our blog.
Dad was many things to me. . .
a wonderful father,
an example,
a bishop,
a friend,
a comedian,
a teacher,
and
an honest and good man.
For those who may not know he battled cancer for over a year. It is so comforting to know that he is in a better place and no longer in pain and also he is with family that he hasn't seen in decades. I'm so grateful to have the knowledge of our Savior's Gospel and know that one day I will be with my Dad again!
We miss and love you DAD!!!!






2 comments:
hi julie, cute blog. when i read your tribute to your dad it gave me chills. that is the wonderful thing about the gospel, isn't it !
Hi Julie, I hadn't even heard that your dad passed away. I'm so sorry. That is a very cute picture of him, you can just tell what kind of man he was, and catch his fun personality in it. Very cool post about your dad. It's times like this that we need the gospel to get us through. Take care. Love, Cami
Post a Comment