We had such a fun family night out on Saturday, April 19th. Ragan and I took all the kids and went to a Albuquerque Isotopes Baseball game. We put Lainie in the carrier (which is a new wonderful lifesaver for me) and the boys and headed out to the ball game. We had pretty good seats on the first base line and Ragan and I had fun explaining points of the game to Nash and Jacob. The boys ate hot dogs and coke. Then we went to the play area for kids and got tickets for them to go on the bouncy house and slides. We ate cotton candy and then watched the post game fireworks show. It was such a fun night out with all the kids. Lainie was an angel and slept the entire time (four hours). The boys were so good and had a lot of fun!!! By the way, the Isotopes beat Nashville. It was a great family night and we look forward to more of them with the kids. (Hopefully next time I remember the camera.)
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Wow, she slept for 4 hours?? What would that be like?? I am still living the zombie life! Sounds like a fun night!
Post a Comment