Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our Little Lainie Bug


Ragan's Aunt Jan made this adorable burp rag so now I sometimes call her Lainie Bug - I think it is a cute nickname. Thanks Jan!!!
Okay, so the purpose of this post is to share some cute pics of new outfits and to also show how much she has grown and share her milestones with you.

I love this little outfit - she looked so cute and girly in it.

Daddy and Lainie swapping kisses. Oh how cute!!!

Thanks for the adorable outfit Grandma Bryce!

Lainie loves to smile. She is such a happy baby!!!

Thanks for the cute outfit Grandma Brown!

I thought she just looked so pretty in this color and the headband matched perfectly - Thanks Kuliana!

Lainie is 7 weeks old and growing up so much! It kinda makes me sad that she is growing up so fast, so I am enjoying every second of the cuddling, feeding, and smiling with her. I still can't believe how different things are with a girl -already. It sure is FUN!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Dang, her clothes are way cuter than Ragan's (my Ragan, not yours) Sorry about that by the way. Alot of people have used this family name (alot of middle names), but I'm the first one to use it for a girl I think. I hope you guys don't think it's wierd. OK, so I didn't mean to go off on that. Lainie is a doll and I Love the smiles. Ragan has started smiling a ton and it's so cute.

Cami said...

I love the clothes, she's so cute, and I love it when they start smiling. Don't you wish they could stay like this forever?

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie - I just got your message on my blog. I glad you found it. How are you doing? Your blog is cute and I love that you have cute little Redheaded boys! With my dad being a redhead I always wanted one, but my brother is the one who lucked out. Your daughter is beautiful - how fun for you. We love girls, but would like to have a boy. Have to convince the hubby first - twins sorta threw him for a loop. Anyway sorry for the long comment. Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch.
Nicole