Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Baby is 18 Months Old

When did this happen???
Where is my baby and who is this little girl???
Where did the time go???

I cannot believe that Lainie is 18 months old already, as of yesterday. It has just gone by so fast and thank goodness for cameras so that I will always have the pics to remind me that she really did use to be a little baby.

Here are some pics to celebrate her year and a half mark - I've been snapping photos for several days now.


Here is my Big Grown up Girl!
Love her smile!

Here she is 18 months ago!

Totally posing for me.

She is just so much FUN!!!

Looks like she is bowing, but was really leaning towards the camera being cheesy!
Still cute!

She is so happy after her nap!

Looking at her pretty toes!

Diving away from getting her pic taken.


The past 18 months have flown by, but I wouldn't trade or change any moment that I have got to spend with my little angel. Lainie truly is such a bright spot in our family! I don't know what we would have ever done without our sweet girl!

Lainie is up to the usual things that girls her age are doing I'm sure, but it is all new to us to watch a girl do things around here.

*She loves soft things - blankets, stuffed animals, my hair. She just rubs anything soft against her face and makes the cutest sounds. She loves stuffed animals, but prefers dogs. She evens barks whenever she sees any animal - live or stuffed. It's so cute!!!

*She is such a picky eater! She's small for her age and won't help change that with her picky appetite. So, she gets some things that are less than healthy sometimes. She loves french fries and cheese. She's also trying cereal fruit bars and gets veggies if I hide them under pasta. Crazy how picky this girl is!

*She has a fiery temper - don't know where that came from - and let's you know if she is unhappy. But on the other side, she is so sweet and loving. She loves to give hugs and kisses and will even say "Love you!" if you are lucky to hear it since she practically whispers it and hides on your shoulder.

*She loves to run and play with the boys and can be pretty rowdy! But she is also so girly about everything she does. The way she walks, holds her hand, and even how she eats. It's funny to watch her and her girly ways!

We LOVE YOU Lainie!!!

2 comments:

Ginger Farnsworth said...

What a little hambone! She is still cute as a button and you can just see her little personality popping out all over. I love reading about the kids and watching them grow through your posts. You and Ragan are doing a great job of raising a beautiful family. Enjoy them while you can, they gorw up way too fast. My "baby" next door just got her learner's permit. I think she was just 4 years old day before yesterday!

SaraBerry said...

WOW! Really 18 months? I can't believe that! She is absolutely adorable! We miss you a ton!