Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tribute to the Fathers in my Life!

Ragan is an Incredible Father! Our kids are so lucky to have him as a Dad! They look forward to him coming home every day from work like it is time to celebrate - of course, I feel the same way! Ragan is such a good example to our boys of what a good, honest, hardworking man should be like and Lainie doesn't stand a chance of every finding a man as wonderful as her daddy! Ragan makes everything so much more fun in our family!!! I'm not sure how I got so lucky to be his wife, but I am eternally grateful that I am!!!

Fishing with the Boys - Red River 2007


My Handsome Man - Feb. 2009


Happy Father's Day Ragan!

We LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Happy Birthday TOO!


Father's Day was kinda bittersweet this year! For a split second this afternoon, I thought, "Oh shoot, we haven't called our Dads yet for Father's Day." Then it hit me right in the gut that I can't call my dad. I want to honor him on this day and celebrate that I was one of those lucky people that had a Great Dad!!! He taught me so many valuable lessons that I will carry with me forever and I hope that I can impart some of his wisdom onto my children since he isn't here to do it himself.

Salt River Canyon - Summer 1995


Idaho - Dec. 2004

I always loved it when he wore this hat!!!


I LOVE YOU Dad and

MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY EVERY DAY!!!!


I want to wish my other Dad a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I am so in awe that I not only had a great dad but I also have a wonderful father-in-law who I love so much!!! Dad Bryce is such a WONDERFUL man and I am thankful for the good man and example he is to our family! Ragan is like him in so many ways and I am grateful for that!!! THANK YOU for all that you do and teach us in your quiet and fun way Dad! You are a WONDERFUL Father and Grandpa!!!


The Bryce Boys - May 2002

(There are A LOT more now - 7 more grandsons)

Mom & Dad Bryce with the Boys - Oct. 2007

WE LOVE YOU DAD!!!!

Happy Father's Day!!!

1 comments:

Joy said...

What a great tribute to Fathers... great pictures too.