In January, I posted about the Leadership Award Ragan won through his work. So here is the continuation of how things went.
He went to Vancouver in April to receive his award and attend some classes/seminars with fellow PCLers. He gave an acceptance speech - I wish I could have been there to hear him - I know he did a great job though. I am just so proud of him for this accomplishment - he works so HARD at his job!!!
There was also a article about the award in his company magazine that I wanted to post! It was a two page spread for those who won different awards, so the first part of each header question is cut off my scan, so I'll post what each of the questions are below.
I had to make it small so you could click on it to enlarge and read it.

1. Congratulations! How does it feel to be this year's winner?
2. How did you find out you'd won?
3. How did your district celebrate?
4. How did you get here?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
6. Surprise us!
CONGRATS again Ragan!!! We are so PROUD of you and LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment