Nash turned 7 years old on February 13th.
I can't believe that he is already that old.
It doesn't seem like it has been all that long since he was crawling around and learning to walk. Crazy how the time flies!
We had a quiet party here at home with the family.
Here are some pics of Nash opening presents and
of course the cake.
They loved it!
Another special treat for Nash was that he got to go to work for half of the day with Ragan on Monday, since he was out of school for President's Day. He came home with a hard hat, safety glasses and a orange safety vest. He had a BLAST!!!! He loves hanging out with his Dad!!!
Here are a few of the things that I LOVE about Nash:
- Nash is such an INCREDIBLE son!!! We love him so much!!!!
- He is an AMAZING brother - he shares and teaches his brothers so kindly and usually very patiently too and he is so sweet with Lainie.
- He is SO SMART - seriously I know I'm bragging, but the boy understands things that are beyond me sometimes.
- He has a HUGE HEART and loves his family and friends.
- He is such a GOOD LISTENER and tries so hard to be obedient and do what is RIGHT!
Some things that Nash is INTERESTED in right now:
- Nash LOVES to BUILD things - Erector set, K'Nex, blocks, forts - you name it and he has probably tried and most likely succeeded in building it. This is a good thing since he wants to be in Construction like his Dad and work at the same company with him too. :)
- Nash really likes to LEARN! He loves to sit and watch Ragan's shows with him like "How it's Made," "This Old House," and "New Yankee Workshop."
- He loves school - Math and Science are his favorite subjects, but he also rocks at spelling.
- Nash is really getting into sports. He likes them all - football, basketball, and baseball.
- He is enjoying his Dad's xbox and loves to play Lego Batman and Indiana Jones with Ragan or Jacob. It's fun to watch them get so into it.
I feel so blessed to have Nash as my son. He is such a good example to his brothers and sister, and to me as well. I just LOVE him SO MUCH!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!





1 comments:
I can't believe it's been 7 years since Nash was born. Seems like the older we get the faster time flies. Only one more year until baptism and scouts. Happy Birthday, Nash. And congratulations mom and dad, you're doing a great job.
Post a Comment