Friday, January 23, 2009

PROUD of MY MAN!!!

Ragan is probably going to hate that I am bragging about him, but oh well, he better just get used to having a wife who is in awe of him and his accomplishments.

On Wednesday, Ragan got a call at work from the CEO of his company congratulating him. Ragan WON the Les Albert Supervisory Leadership Award! This is a corporate wide thing - which includes Canada divisions and all of the US districts as well. This award is for the guys in field operations/superintendents and my MAN was chosen!!! This is way COOL, I can't even explain it right. This is the second award that he has won with his company. HE ROCKS!!!!

So, in a few months, Ragan is going to Vancouver to go to meetings and be presented the award. I am just so happy for him and extremely PROUD of HIM, if you can't tell!!!! Anyone want to babysit for a weekend, I'm trying to convince him to take me with him??? :) Seriously!


Okay, I know this is an older pic, but it is one of the few I have that he isn't making a silly face at me - he just loves to have his picture taken. :o But, I just had to show off my handsome husband as I brag about him.

CONGRATS RAGAN!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! And I'd gladly watch your cute kids if you bring them to me.

Ginger Farnsworth said...

Wonderful, wonderful. Don't let him hide that light under a bushel!And you have every right to brag and be proud.

Joy said...

Congrats Ragan! You have to take Julie with you...Vancouver is a pretty/amazing place to see.

On another topic, I just accepted a job up in Albuquerque and we have two weeks to move...can you email me your phone number because I have a few questions about the area...thanks. Tad

tad_joy@Yahoo.com

Sonda Bryce said...

Let Ragan know that Nathan and I are SO PROUD of him! Great job on all your accomplishments Ragan... and don't get mad at Julie for braggin... just give her some extra lovin!