One thing the boys are really excited about in our new place - the PLAY ROOM. So excited in fact, that they decided to help us by emptying every box of toys that the movers put in there and there were plenty.
So, here are the before pictures of the play room and what a mess our boys can make. (I made the path, they sure didn't).
I must admit this is probably one of my favorite parts about moving - ORGANIZING everything when I unpack. Anyone that knew me BC(before children) knows how picky I was about organization and stuff like that.
I had to throw this one in - this is just half of the HUGE pantry in this house.
Can anyone say "Sleeping with the Enemy" cupboards. I hope you all don't think I'm bragging - I am just so excited to have a place for stuff and be able to have things organized - which I'm sure won't last too long with three boys running around.
So, I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment