Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hair 911

I need some help here ladies!!! My hair is in dire need of a makeover since my highlights have not only grown out but also faded through my last color since they were so blonde. So, Tuesday morning I'm going to the salon (Thanks for the help Sonda) to get my hair colored back to the original color. Here's where I need your help! I've been looking for a new and cute hairstyle but I just can't decide, so please respond with a link to some cute hair pics or some ideas! HELP! I'm so indecisive and could use all your feedback!

Update: I've narrowed it down to these two similar styles. Which one do you think would look better on me???
the Jenny McCarthy style

or Rachel Melvin?


THANKS!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally see the Rachel Melvin style on you. Good Luck!

Michelle Ashton said...

I like the second one. But it is similar to mine. I just don't have the bangs. :)

Things are good here in SJ. Just crazy busy. I am loving the new calling. I work with some fantastic women! So that helps.

How is the new house? It sounds like you survived the move. :) I hate moving!

Cash Crew said...

Rachel Melvin. You'll look great with it!

Ginger Farnsworth said...

Jennie McCarthy - looks much more stylish and a little easier to maintain.

SaraBerry said...

I think you couldn't go wrong with either. Take a picture and blog it. I can't wait to see it!

Sara C. said...

I think I am too late, sorry, but I would choose the Rachel Melvin one! You will have to take a pic so we can see how cute you are!