I don't know if you will remember me but I wanted to say hello. THis is Tamara your old roomie from Howard Trailer Park the summer of 96, I think... Wow, that brings up a lot of old memories. I am so glad I came across your blog. I love seeing people from my past and see their cute families and know they are doing well.
Frist off, I love your house. It is gorgeous! I love that pantry. I am kinda a neat freak so I love the room to organize. It helps.
Your family is so adorable. 3 kiddos must keep you very busy. Oh, and I love Lainie's name ( I hope that I spelled it right). We have that on our list of girl names but I had it spelled Laney. Too cute.
I am sure you hair came out great with either cut. There were several things I remembered about you. 1. you were always so sweet. 2. You were very spiritual and a great example. 3 You had the best hair. YOu could do anything with it and it would look like a million bucks.
Sorry, its late so my eyes are dragging. I see that you moved into the new house but I must have missed what state you are currently living in?
What does Raegan do for work?
I too am so excited for the fall. Especially, since we are in hot, warm. Queen Creek, AZ. I welcome the cooler weather and the holidays.
Well, enough of my late night ramblings. My hubby, Dave, got called out to work and I have the hardest time sleeping when he is out... Silly me.
I am excited I found you guys and it is nice to know that things are going so well for your family.
We are a happy family with three wonderful boys and our sweet little girl, who are the center of our lives. Things can get pretty crazy at our house and we just wanted to share our life and memories with our family and friends who we might not see as often as we'd like.
1 comments:
HI Julie,
I don't know if you will remember me but I wanted to say hello. THis is Tamara your old roomie from Howard Trailer Park the summer of 96, I think... Wow, that brings up a lot of old memories. I am so glad I came across your blog. I love seeing people from my past and see their cute families and know they are doing well.
Frist off, I love your house. It is gorgeous! I love that pantry. I am kinda a neat freak so I love the room to organize. It helps.
Your family is so adorable. 3 kiddos must keep you very busy. Oh, and I love Lainie's name ( I hope that I spelled it right). We have that on our list of girl names but I had it spelled Laney. Too cute.
I am sure you hair came out great with either cut. There were several things I remembered about you. 1. you were always so sweet.
2. You were very spiritual and a great example. 3 You had the best hair. YOu could do anything with it and it would look like a million bucks.
Sorry, its late so my eyes are dragging. I see that you moved into the new house but I must have missed what state you are currently living in?
What does Raegan do for work?
I too am so excited for the fall. Especially, since we are in hot, warm. Queen Creek, AZ. I welcome the cooler weather and the holidays.
Well, enough of my late night ramblings. My hubby, Dave, got called out to work and I have the hardest time sleeping when he is out... Silly me.
I am excited I found you guys and it is nice to know that things are going so well for your family.
Smiles,
Tamara (Senn) Mowers
Post a Comment