Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lainie's Fashion Week

I thought it would be fun to take pictures of Lainie everyday, just to have pictures of her in a new outfit for the day. I've been having so much fun dressing her in her cute girl clothes and bows and headbands. She is such a sweet baby!!! She is 10 days old now and doing so great. She lost 11 ounces in her first couple of days, but when we went to the doctor today, she has gained back 14 ounces in a week - little pigger.

Monday, February 25th

Tuesday, February 26th

Wednesday, February 27th

Thursday, February 28th

4 comments:

The Bigler Family said...

Oh, what a cutie! She looks perfect.

Cami said...

She's such a cutie! See, it is fun to dress up little girls!

The Crew said...

Hey Julie it is Courtney Chelsea's sister. I saw your blog on Jennis' and wanted to see your precious little girl. It looks like Tyla has some competition in the cute outfit department!! We are having another boy(that makes 4) But we are excited! They are easier right?! Congrats she is a doll!!
Courtney

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I just looked at your blog today for the first time in a long time and was so surprised! She looks beautiful!