Thursday, February 21, 2008

She's Here!!!

We are so happy to announce the arrival of our baby girl,

LAINIE BRYCE

born February 18th

weighing in at 6 pounds 12 ounces

18 1/2 inches long



She is such a sweet and beautiful girl! She is healthy and has already brought so much happiness into our home!! We are glad she is here and she must have been anxious since she is two weeks early.
Here is a slide show with pics we've taken over the past few days!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new arrival! Oh my gosh is she pretty! You guys must be having so much fun with her. I'm so happy for your family! There is nothing in this world like a new baby!!! We love you guys! -Wendi and kids (I had to use my daughters google account cause I don't have one...)

Becky said...

Concrats Julie, she's beautiful. I'm happy she came early for you.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! Congratulations! I love that you have those headbands on her even before she leaves the hospital.

Sonda Bryce said...

Julie... LOVE the name and she is so dang cute! I am so excited and can't wait till I can see her! What a cutie! Hope everything went well for you. Girls are so much fun. Congratulations and we love you guys! Nathan and Sonda

JR and Steph said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful. We can't wait to meet her!

Shelley & Scott said...

What a pretty baby. And how fun to finally have a girl for all the boys to stick up for. Send a little of that luck my way, would ya? Your mother-in-law came into the snack bar today bragging about her and told me I needed to get on and see her. Congratulations! Love the name.

The Bigler Family said...

Oh, she's so beautiful! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys.

Cami said...

She's beautiful!! I'm so excited for you to have a girl. They really are fun, you may not believe that yet, but you'll see. I'm excited to meet her one of these days when we're both in Thatcher at the same time. Congratulations!! She really is a cutie.