Monday, March 10, 2008

Brotherly Love...

...at least toward Lainie that is.

The boys just absolutely love Lainie. They love to come up and kiss her on the head and give her little hugs. They just adore her as do Ragan and I. She is so much fun!!!! Our family is just so much happier with her here that it is difficult to remember what life was like before she came only three weeks ago.



3 comments:

Cami said...

These pictures are soooooo sweeeeeet!! I love em! They look so happy with her. Hope all is going good for you.

Sonda Bryce said...

Julie... She is sooooo cute! I just wish I was closer so I could hold and squeeze her! Super fun and sweet!

Rachel said...

Julie - I am so jeolous that you have such a sweet little girl to dress up and show off. Congrats girl, you deserve. I have enjoyed your blog. I wanted to say that I am so sorry to hear about your father. I do know your pain. The only thing that makes it bearable is to know how happy he is, and to know that you will be with him again.