I'm pregnant, if you hadn't heard yet. Yes, again. Here are a few pics of our sonogram pictures from my appointment today. I'm 13 weeks and 2 days along, with March 4th 2008 being the due date. We are really excited, especially to see what we are having. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for a girl or anything - anyone who knows the Bryce genes, knows that we mostly have boys in our family. :) FYI that is not necessarily a bad thing. We just don't hope for girls too often. :)

Anyway, just so you can kinda tell what you are looking at, the baby's head is in the upper right part of the picture. You can see the arms in some pics and a big foot in a different pic. He/she has a cute button nose from shots we got during the sonogram and was being quite active. Big shocker there. ;)
We get another sonogram in about 5 weeks and will hopefully have exciting news to share - one way or another.






4 comments:
Wow! Those pictures are amazing! I am so excited for you and your family! Don't worry about hoping for a girl! I will do all the hoping for you!
Awesome ultrasound! Technology is amazing!! Whatever he/she is, is a blessing. Can't wait for the next one.
Hi, cute site. I bookmarked you on my friend list. It's fun finding friends and family on here. I'm glad we're having babies together.
Here is a site to change backgrounds. www.matiekay.blogspot.com
It has templates and instructions how to change your background. It will erase some things on your sidebar so make sure you read it before you do it. She has some cute stuff. The link is on my page.
Post a Comment