Things are going well here! Just an update what's been going on with us here in good ole' Albuquerque. Fall is on it's way and we are loving the cooler weather and all the wonderful things that come with this season (hence, the new blog background). The boys (and I) are getting really excited for the Albuquerque Hot Air Ballon Fiesta which starts next weekend. It is so much fun to chase around the city and watch all the balloons land.
Ragan is super busy with work, but is doing good. He just laid the sod for our backyard earlier this week and it looks WONDERFUL!!! I'm so lucky to have such a great and handy guy!!! He's the best!!!
Nash is LOVING kindergarten. He started riding the bus this week and is such the big kid now. It about broke my heart the first time he waved from that bus window. Just a little more that I have to let him go. I'm such a wimp this pregnancy. :)
Jacob is as FUN loving as ever. He wakes up in the morning just smiling away. You can't help but smile with his wonderful morning cheerfulness. He still hasn't shown much desire to potty train, but mom has kinda been a slacker pushing it too. Soon though - we don't want three of them in diapers.
Logan is getting to be quite the BOY! He loves to play in the dirt and run and yell with the big boys. He's talking really well and loves to learn new words all the time. I'm about ready to potty train him first just to give Jacob some competition.
As for me, I'm just getting bigger all the time. I stay pretty busy with our family and trying to keep a clean house. Things are great! I'm getting really excited to find out what we are going to have - OCTOBER 9th is the big day.
Check back soon to see pictures of all the fun FALL events we are planning on and any exciting news!
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Bryce News Update
Posted by The Bryce Family at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment