Friday, September 30, 2011

We'll be Comin' 'Round the Mountain

During the Fourth of July weekend, we went on a drive up American Fork Canyon and checked out some new places. Ragan had heard about this lake, so we drove up the smallest, scariest mountain road that I have ever been on. Not sure how he got our Beast Suburban up there, but he did and I think I have quite a few more gray hairs from the drive.

It was beautiful!!!

So pretty - too bad we didn't bring our fishing poles.

More gorgeous views!

Beautiful views in literally every direction!!

Our kiddos after the long journey up the hill.

Ragan and the kids on our little hike.

Hiking along - so green and beautiful!!!

Love the aspens

Lainie and I after our little hike.

Still snow up there at the beginning of July!
Crazy!

It was a fun drive out and about enjoying the beauty of the mountains!!!!

0 comments: