Monday, August 8, 2011

The Graduate!!!

Logan is our graduate! Kindergarten here he comes!!!
He is so excited!!!!

Running out for his diploma!
Literally, he was so excited he ran across the stage.
Not so easy to take a picture as he sprinted!

Our GRADUATE!!!

Logan with his teacher, Miss Sheila.

Ragan with our happy grad!!!

Logan and mom.
We are laughing so hard because we are about to tip over.

Logan loved preschool!!! He learned so much and made so many friends! Every day I would go pick him up and every kid in the class was shouting "Bye Logan!" as he left. It was so fun to watch him learn and grow in so many ways!!!

I don't know when it happened, but my little boy has grown up on me! I'm a little teary-eyed thinking of him starting kindergarten, but he is so excited he can hardly wait for summer to end.


Way to Go Logan!!!
We are so Proud of You!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!

0 comments: