Monday, November 2, 2009

Just Chillin'!

It has been a lot of fun just having Logan and Lainie at home during the day. I almost don't know what to do with myself most days since Lainie still takes a nap and I can actually get stuff done and a little organized. When I don't feel like cleaning, I always get to spend more time with my Logan and just hang out. Logan and Lainie have a lot of fun together too! Here are some cute pics of them just chillin' while watching cartoons.


They didn't know I had the camera yet.
Laying on the coffee table watching cartoons.

They saw the camera.

Our sweet girl.

Logan tickling Lainie.


Nice and quiet moments like this don't happen too often around here. :) That's why I capture it on "film" for proof and to remind myself that they are not always terrorizing one another.

0 comments: