Monday, October 5, 2009

P.S. I Love You

Ragan went hunting with all his brothers and dad this past weekend. So, I figured since he was going to be having a fun guy weekend, I would treat myself to a few fun girl nights while he was away. I watched chick flicks every night after I got the kiddos to bed and ate fun food like brownies, Dr. Pepper, and whatever the heck I wanted without worrying about calories for once. I laughed and cried during my movie selections and stayed up late. It was a nice little holiday for me. I just have to say that I LOVE the movie, "P.S. I Love You!" I watched it two nights in a row, downloaded the soundtrack onto my iTouch and now want to buy the DVD. I've seen it before, but it was just better this time around - don't know why.


Anyway, this is just my little blurp about a great movie! I highly recommend it! Have some tissues handy and enjoy some chocolate as you watch.

2 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

I have never seen this movie.... I will have to watch it on one of my girl nights.

Chris and Suzette said...

Chris is often gone all night long at the hospital so I'm ALWAYS looking for a good movie to stay up very late with :)