It's all about the hair these days at our house.
Nash and Jacob had "Spirit Week" at school last week and one day was "Crazy Hair Day." Here are the results of our boys with crazy hair - as crazy as it can get when it is this short.
Nash's was mussed on one side, the other side was little spikes.
Jacob's was just as messy as can be all over.
With the help of a ton of hairspray and gel it lasted all day!
Tried a new hair do for Lainie today - did it real quick so there are a few fly aways but I like the general idea of the top knot thingy - whatever you call it.
Don't know why she's got the pirate eye thing going on, but she wouldn't sit still for pics so this was the best front shot I could get.
It stayed in all of 5 minutes. Hey, at least I'm trying.





0 comments:
Post a Comment