Just had to document this for posterity sake. :)
NASH lost his FIRST TOOTH last week on February 26th. He was so brave and let me pull it - he didn't even shed a tear. Plus I bribed him to let me do it for a dilly bar, but he got a huge bowl of ice cream with sprinkles instead. The new tooth was already popping in behind, so it was time. The tooth fairy left $5.00 for the first tooth since it is so special. I wonder what the rest will earn???
Another first in my life as a mom.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
One Down...? to GO
Posted by The Bryce Family at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
$5?!! WOW! Was it a gold tooth? Inflation I guess. :) My kids would expect it every time.
Congrats on the tooth fairy moment!
BTW, love the pics of Lainie's first birthday! Can't believe she is already 1. She is such a doll!
Haven't talked to you in forever! I am a horrible friend! Sorry! We should really talk soon........
Post a Comment