Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Dress Fate

I have been coveting a little Christmas dress for Lainie, but I just couldn't spend $50.00 for a dress that she would wear a few Sundays and then outgrow. So, I left it to fate. Then Friday night, I went back to the store to see if they had any left and there was only one dress left and it was Lainie's size. The price had been reduced but I was still being pretty indecisive. Then I noticed a sign that there was a sale, so I asked the salesperson if this was the sale price and she said No, take an additional 25% off. That clenched it! I bought the dress! I saved over $20.00 - I was way excited with my deal and the cute dress!!!


Then I went to get my hair cut on Saturday and there was some type of Christmas craft fair all around the salon parking lot and in the building. So, while I'm waiting for my turn, I'm browsing at one of the booths with girly stuff and find the perfect bow to go with the dress. So, once again fate stepped in and I just had to have it.

Here are pics of Lainie in her Christmas dress after Church today. Have I mentioned how much fun I am having with our baby girl and dressing her?!!!!!


I sure do love this little girl!!!

She brings so much joy and happiness to our family!!!

8 comments:

SaraBerry said...

She is so STINKIN cute!!! I miss you guys!

Michelle Ashton said...

She is so cute! LOVE the dress!

Shelley & Scott said...

Very cute! I'm jealous. This is the very dress I was going to buy for Gracie but it wasn't on sale when I was there! Maybe she can hand me down to Gracie when she's done. :o)

Cash Crew said...

So so cute! How are you doing? Life is busy crazy. Hope all is well in az:)

The Bigler Family said...

Super cute, and what an awesome bargain! Gotta love Christmas and dressing up the girls.......... She's a doll!

reed said...

Gorgeous dress and bow! She is just adorable.

Ginger Farnsworth said...

We haven't been in touch for a while, but I've spent the last week or so catching up on what's happening with your family through this blog. What a wonderful idea! I LOVE the pcs of the boys and of Lainie. I can't believe how big the little guys are getting and Lainie is adorable! Love the Christmas dress, she looks just like a little doll.

The Bryce Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.