Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkins and Halloween 2008

I am not a fan of Halloween. My kiddos LOVE Halloween, so therefore I try to smile and just silently loath the idea that kids get to go be beggars and then eat way too much junk. Anyway. . .


Here is the outcome of our pumpkin.
I think that Ragan did an awesome job of carving.

Skull and cross bones.
Our jack-o-lantern is losing its soul.
I'm not quite sure what my camera did here,
but I thought it was kinda cool.

Here's Nash with his little jack-o-lantern.

Spiderman (Logan), Buzz Lightyear (Jacob), Optimus Prime (Nash)
Lainie (princess)

My superhero boys and my little princess
(even though I couldn't find a princess costume her size).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie! I finally tracked you down again. Hope you don't mind:) Your kids are growing up so fast. Me and my kids had a blast looking at all the cute pictures. Love to hear from you sometime and hope all is well with you and your cute family. Take care! Luv ya!