Tuesday, November 4, 2008

In Loving Memory of. . .

My Grandfather, Sylvan Bodily.

My Grandpa passed away recently at the age of 94 years old.
Grandpa will be missed and remembered by many people.
He left behind a great posterity who loves him.
He lived a good, honest and long life.
He was a cowboy.
He was tough, yet kind.
He was loved!!!
We love you Grandpa and we will miss you!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Grandpa.

Here are my awesome uncles and aunt.
I just love them!!!

Here are some pictures out at the farm.
Good memories from my childhood were spent on this farm.



Here I am with my awesome brothers, Mark and Troy.

My incredible husband stayed home with our four children for three days while I flew to Utah and then rode up with Mark, Nicole and their cool kids, to Idaho for Grandpa's funeral.

Thanks to Mark, Nicole, McKay and Madeline for letting me stay at your house and for all the fun time spent hanging out.

Thank you to my awesome hubby for making sure
I was able to make it up to Idaho.
You're the Best!!!

0 comments: