Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day Fun!!!

We got to go to Thatcher for Labor Day to visit Ragan's family. We had so much FUN seeing everyone! The boys loved getting to play with all their cousins while Ragan had fun shooting with the guys. Mom Bryce and I had fun shopping for decorations for our houses!

While we were there, we also celebrated Logan's 3rd Birthday!!! Of course I forgot my camera, so I don't have pics of him blowing out the candles and opening presents, but he sure had a fun time! I can't believe that he is 3 and such a big boy in so many ways. He sure is a sweetie!!!

Here are some pics of our house and some of the cute stuff that Mom Bryce helped me pick out!!!

Bring on FALL!
This is in our entry way

This is a shot from the living room toward the entry and stairs.

Mom Bryce helped me find the cute iron decoration and made great suggestions of the best way to arrange our living room!!!

My Mom sent us these super cute Halloween decorations.

I'm so ready for the holidays/seasons!

I love this time of year!

Thanks to both Moms for helping me make our house festive and prettier!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, you did that shopping in Safford????? Very cute