I Love this time of the year!!!
I Love the cooler weather! I'm glad that it is cooling off here, just wish it could be cooler like Albuquerque or Flagstaff. We miss you all and your wonderful weather!
I Love the beginning of all the holidays... Halloween (my kids favorite), Thankgiving, then Christmas (my favorite) which will be here before we know it.
Okay, so I've never been to this place in Vermont, but someday I want to go back East in the Fall just to experience and see how beautiful it is!
So, I hope that everyone has a Happy Fall!!!






1 comments:
It's true . . we LOVE the fall out here in Hershey, PA! You'll have to come and visit. We'll be here another year ans a half then we go to Manhattan for a year. You have until July of 2011 to come visit on this side of the country. We promise you won't be disappointed, it's truly amazing! The fall is actually the thing we will miss the most when we head back to AZ in a couple of years. The best time to visit for beautiful color is usually the last week of October or the first week of November.
Chris and Suzette
By the way, Lainie is adorable and just fine on the weight thing. My girls are well over 3 years old and only weight in at a healthy 24 and 26 pounds (still less than the 1st percentile :)
Post a Comment