I found some photos on my old camera of a day trip we took over Memorial Day weekend up to Bandelier National Monument in New Mexico. It was a fun day with the kids and they handled the hike great!!! It was really a great day together with our little family!!!
Note: We know that Nash's hat isn't quite hip - it was brand new and needed to be washed and "broken" in. But, hey you know how OCD I am about my kids not getting sunburned, hence the hats on everyone. :)






4 comments:
Hey, I think Nash's hat is quite hip. Looks like a fun trip.
Coreen had her ultrasound and she's having another boy! Just thought you'd like to be updated. How are things going in AZ?
Fun! We went to Bandelier last year. It was great!
How's AZ?
HI...just checkin in on ya to see how everything is going! I bet you have melted by now:) Hope all is well. Oh and FYI Bro Greenhalg just got called as the new elders quorum pres.
Post a Comment