How to play this game:
Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 joys: 1. Ragan and my kids, of course. 2. Vacation time with the fam. 3. Extended family and friends.
3 fears: 1. Losing Ragan. 2. Someone hurting or taking my kids. 3. Cancer.
3 goals: 1. Be a better mom & wife. 2. Cook more. 3. Lose 25-30 pounds.
3 current obsessions/collections: 1. I love to scrapbook - I'm not that good and don't get a lot of time to do it though. 2. I love to take pictures with my new camera. 3. Dressing Lainie and accessorizing all her outfits.
3 random facts: 1. I used to be really shy and quiet(shocker there) before we started moving around so much and I had to step out of my comfort zone to get to know people. 2. I ADORE Ragan and think that he is the greatest husband in the world. 3. I used to be an organization freak before I had kids - secretly I look forward to a day when I can once again be that organized.
Tag you're it!! Sara Christensen, Sara Brill, Samantha Moody, Audrey Victor, and Jenni Bryce.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Uno, Dos, Tres
Posted by The Bryce Family at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment