Today we found out our next destination since the project Ragan's been working on for the past 3 years is almost finished. We are heading to THE VALLEY - not quite sure exactly what part but we are working on that. We need to be down there by the end of July. Yes, we have a month!
So, I need some help here please! Anyone that can tell me anything (good, bad, preferences) about specific school districts or elementary schools in Queen Creek, Gilbert, or Chandler areas that would be greatly appreciated!!! Also, any info. on preschools would be helpful too!!!!
Wish us luck! I have a feeling we are going to need it!!! Especially with the HEAT!!! Oh my! :)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
ARIZONA...Here we Come!!!
Posted by The Bryce Family at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
well, i don't have any info on schools and moving to the valley in july is going to be horrible but there are some upsides. you'll be closer to family and the housing market is definitely in your favor. good luck!
Hi Julie,
This is your cousin Leslie. I'm so excited you guys are going to be moving here! As far as schools, I hear Gilbert Schools, Higley Schools, Tempe (Kyrene School district) are good. Lisa's & Shayla's and, I think, Collette's kids are all in Gilbert Schools. Also, if you would like some help in finding a home to rent or purchase, and don't already have a realtor, I am a REALTOR and would love to help you in that regard. Let me know if I can be of assistance. Good luck!
Hey Julie!! I just wanted to say that you will be missed here in Abq!! I love seeing your cute little family on Sundays! I'm really going to miss out on all your little girls cute little outfits!:) Keep us posted!!
Hugs!! Mendie
All I can say is that I'm very jealous. No words of wisdom, just jealous. I would love to be able to say that we're going back to Arizona. I don't even think I'd care where in Arizona! Good luck!
Heather and Chris are in the Gilbert/Mesa area and LOVE it. She loves her neighborhood, school and ward. They are off of Gilbert and McQueen. Good luck! :)
Congrats!! I know you wanted back in AZ, maybe not Phoenix, but at least it is AZ! I wish I knew anything about AZ, but I have never been there. I can't believe you have to move so fast. I hope the move goes well. Keep us updated with your relocation info!
p.s. That birthday cake you made is awesome!!!! Great job!
Post a Comment