Lainie - 2 months and 10 days old.

Lainie's Milestones at 2 months, 10 days old:
Smiles all the time
"Talks" so cute to her family - just stares curiously at strangers
Has beautiful blue eyes (so far)
Sucks noisily on her hands when her binkie falls out
Loves to sleep on mom and dad's lap
She is a cuddle bug
Holds her hands together so cute
Holds up her head really well
Loves her baths - typical girl
Sleeps really well at night-usually 4-6 hour block
Loves to eat and gets pretty cranky if she has to wait too long
Spits up after almost every feeding
Is a very Happy and calm baby
Loves to get and give kisses
Brings peace to our house - the boys all love her so much and just love to kiss on her and touch her as much as they can









5 comments:
So sweet! I need to journal more like you do.
What cute pics. I've definitely vowed to take more pictures with each child rather than less. We'll see how it goes.
Gosh!! Those are the cutest pics! I love the one with you kissing her, so sweet! I need to get some done. . .
Congrats!...she is sure cute!
Very cute pictures! Where did you get her blessing dress? If I have a girl, I'm wondering if my mom can have a look at it to see if she can make something like that.
Post a Comment