I had to document this moment for journaling and future scrapbooking reference.
Lainie laughed out loud tonight and it was the cutest thing!!! She and Ragan are lying on the floor playing and Ragan found her tickle spot. She just laughed so cute!!
I can't believe how fast she is growing up - I know, I say that a lot - I just wish I could slow the clock down a little. Anyway, I just had to share this baby milestone of Lainie's.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Just Too Cute
Posted by The Bryce Family at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I know, I can't believe how fast they grow either. They need to slow down a bit so we can enjoy it longer! I love the stage where they start laughing and smiling alot. It's too much fun. Actually every stage is fun. It's fun to see them learn and grow everyday.
Post a Comment