This year we tried something a little different. A lot of our friends here dress their families all the same theme, like all the characters from a movie or something like that, so we thought we'd give it a try. Our theme was Future Careers for Our Boys.
Here are some shots before our ward Trunk or Treat Party.
We had fun finding a tool belt and getting him a real tape measure for the event. He even got to dress up for school and tell his class what he wanted to be when he grows up.
Jacob was a fire fighter. He was so funny wearing his costume - he would hardly move his arms, so he looked more like a choir boy. I don't think he liked the material of his coat.
Logan was a very cute pirate. Yes, this very well could be his future career - the little scavenger. He didn't understand what Halloween was until the candy started pouring in, then he didn't care - he just stuck his bucket up there for more and more candy.
Here are our boys.
Here is Jacob with his choir boy pose.
Funny boys!!!!
Here they are the next morning going through their loot.
Ragan and I realized one thing the next morning - Nash is like me in at least one way. Take a look at how he is sorting his candy. Everything had it's own category: suckers, chocolate, chewy, hard, etc... He had fun organizing his stash from the Trunk or Treat.
We had a fun Halloween, but the boys just don't understand why mom is so glad that it is over. Yeah, now I can start getting ready for my favorite holiday: Christmas!!!
We had a fun Halloween, but the boys just don't understand why mom is so glad that it is over. Yeah, now I can start getting ready for my favorite holiday: Christmas!!!
I've already started listening to Christmas music.






0 comments:
Post a Comment