Sunday, November 11, 2007

Baby Room Furniture

First off, I just have to recognize the fact that my wonderful husband, Ragan, spoils me so much!!! We just ordered the baby furniture and bedding for our little girl's room. I absolutely love it and cannot wait for it to be delivered.

This is a picture of the crib we are getting.
It is one of the convertible cribs so it can change
to a toddler bed, then a full bed as she gets older.

Here is the bedding that we ordered (quilt, bumper, skirt, and sheet).
We also got the valance.
I'm just so excited.
She's not going to be spoiled or anything. ;)
THANKS RAGAN!!!!!

4 comments:

The Bigler Family said...

Congrats on the baby girl! How exciting! I found you through Becky and added you to our blog. www.missyandrichardbigler.blogspot.com

The Bigler Family said...

oops! Try www.richardandmissybigler.blogspot .com. I'm a dork!! I know!

Poor Rich Family said...

What a cute set! I am so jealous of all of your pink loot! Congrats again!

Becky said...

Very cute. Have I ever mentioned how much fun little girls are? Too much! What a fun change for you. I can just imagine it being so much funner since you've had all boys.