Who knew that I would have so much fun playing with my little girl's hair?! Certainly not me. I'm still learning, but having fun as we go.
This is her hair back in April before she got it cut - long enough to pull up almost all of it into pigtails. LOVED IT!!!!
This is her hair back in April before she got it cut - long enough to pull up almost all of it into pigtails. LOVED IT!!!!
How lucky are we? Our awesome new neighbor happens to cut hair - in her house. How easy is that?!!! So, I got the boys hair cut and figured I'd get Lainie's reshaped. LOVE IT!!!!
Here she is in her Easter dress with her new do.
So fun!!!!
Here is the back.
Love it!
Here she is being so ladylike on her new bike right before Church.
She is something!
Lainie has brought so much joy and sweetness into our home!
We love ya' Lainie Lou!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment