Nash is officially a Cub Scout now!
He is loving it!!! He won a big candy bar at his first pack meeting for coming in all his uniform attire - he was so happy! He made it in in time to do the Pinewood Derby this month - he can hardly wait. He is just having a blast and has already read over half of his Wolf manual.

Nash ready to go to den meeting
Wish us luck on our scouting trail - I've got a lot to learn and hope I can keep up with him.





1 comments:
Oh my gosh! How adorable he is! You absolutely have to post when he gets his awards. I love the Cubs - I think the most enjoyable church job I have had so far has been being a Cubmaster - those little guys are just too much FUN. I look forward to hearing all about his achievements. You and Ragan should be proud!
Post a Comment