Ragan is the BEST and Most Talented Husband in the World! He truly does SPOIL us!!! He built us the most BEAUTIFUL dining table! Here are pics as Ragan built the table and then the finished product.
Knotty Alder boards.
He really doesn't like me taking pics of him,
but is a good sport about it and makes silly faces.
Every once in a while I get a smile. :)

Table before stain and paint.
(Jacob playing in the sawdust)

Table top before stain and varnish.
Putting the stain on and giving me a sarcastic smile.

Here it is all finished.
We are going to paint the chairs to match the legs.

Awesome legs.

It's a BIG one!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Pretty wood.

Wow! What did I tell ya'?!!! Is he talented or what?!!!
THANK YOU RAGAN!!!!
I LOVE this TABLE and look forward to
MANY years of FAMILY meals!
9 comments:
WOWZA! He did a super job! I love it, it looks so nice in your dining room too.
That's an awesome table. I want one! He may have to take on a side job.
You are a lucky lady to have such talent in your home! 50 years from now your kids will fight over who gets dad's table. It's not just a functional piece of furniture, it is a part of Ragan and your family. You are truly blessed.
VERY, VERY NICE RAGAN!!
I guess all of those hours in your grandpa's shopped paid off!
Can you come up here and make us one!
Tad
Wow, We're so jeolous! It's awesome!
Wow, that is really nice! You are so lucky to have a carpenter/handyman hanging around!
Cute pics of everyone. Nice to see a picture of you, Julie! You are such a hot mamma!
Very nice... Not sure how I missed this post..?? I just saw your deal about it on FB.
That is amazing! What talent!
I LOVE your table. It's BEAUTIFUL! Do you mind if I copy? My brother gets off his mission in July and he's making mine.
Post a Comment