Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crazy Boys

Our boys like to be silly more often than not. They really are so much FUN!!! I just love my three boys - I don't know what I'd do without them. So, here are some fun pictures of my Crazy Boys!

Nash giving me "the smile"
during one of my many camera attacks.

Jacob had a Crazy Hair Day at his preschool.
We did like 5 rounds of hair spray, spike, dry. Repeat.
He wants to do his hair like this everyday now. Uh, no.

Logan put on his shirt backwards.
All the boys thought this was hysterical and were giggling about it.
It was pretty cute!

Like I said, Our Crazy Boys!!!

You Gotta Love 'Em!!!


2 comments:

Honey Girl said...

CUTE boys! I love the red hair. Your baby girl is gorgeous too. I love raising boys...I wouldn't know about girls. You have the exact same set-up (3 boys then a girl) as my sis-in-law Kristen (Platt Humpherys).

kimber said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! I LOVE that red hair! I have a red head too - you're lucky and have THREE!! Gorgeous. I love your blog, you look so happy! :)
I put a link to yours on mine. My blog is www.shiningtimestation.blogspot.com
It's great to see you and catch up!