Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Card Pictures




I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when I decided to do the Christmas card photos at home, by myself - delusional, crazy, or just stupid - maybe all. I thought that it would be too difficult to take the boys to a photo studio to do it - I was so wrong.

As you can see in the video, sometimes I got a good pic, but usually only one boy was looking at the camera, then they just all got pretty grumpy and whatever. I got one good one, so we did get our cards done. Below is the finished product. They look so sweet in it, but I could have screamed during the photo session. :)



1 comments:

Jen-ben said...

Julie! It's so good to see your cute family! This is Jen Fauset from Flag....hopefully you remember me! I just saw your link on Jenni's blog. ANyway....your kids are adorable! My family blog is www.jenandjasper.blogspot.com Come visit! :)